Using several different assessment instruments, we are able to
identify and tailor the
intervention to the needs of the group or individual. Data
collection and assessment
- Management interviews
- Employee interaction surveys
- Conflict Inventory
- DiSC feedback questionnaire
Workshops are designed to be ¸ day or one-day engagements held
either on-site or
off-site. Each program is customized to fit the size of the group
and the objectives set
out by the customer. Consider including a workshop as part of a
program. Workshops include:
- Collaborative Team Skills A
program to build communication and differences
management strategies through a
process called mapping the issues.
- Listening Skills for Managers Major
themes include the basics of effective listening, how to manage
better through listening,
and getting others to listen.
- Peopleskills for High Performance Problem-solving skills, brainstorming and communication
models for teams are
taught and practiced in class.
- Stress Management Success Skills Office-appropriate stress reduction techniques and how
stress helps and hurts
are important elements of this program.
Expert facilitation skills involving constructive feedback
strategies and creative brainstorming.
- 360 degree / multi-rater feedback
- Upward feedback
- Mapping the issues
One-to-one meetings for improvement of interaction performance.
Engagements may last
from one to six months and offer flexibility in scheduling.
- Attending and listening skills
- Anger management
- Assertiveness and leadership skills
- Conflict negotiation skills
© 2004 Conflict Solutions & Consultation
Ink Designs... Web Hosting, Maintenance, Development